The 10 Questions Survey
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
Last weekend (and this one), Shane and I got to Skype with my sister who is studying abroad in London. My sister is 5 1/2 years younger than I am and is capable of driving me absolutely crazy. On the other hand, she is my best friend.
Here is us when she was little- I was so happy to get a little sister
My mom used to make all of our costumes and we were always in the same genre. Don’t worry, my brother was a non-PC Indian this year too
This is us last year in Mexico. Once she got into high school, we became friends again and we talk or text pretty much everyday (yes, even when she’s in London, you should feel bad for my parents’ and their phone bill)
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Obviously Becky from Little Giants! This is a no brainer- she is a tomboy, she’s also a cheerleader, and she got the guy. Also, she and I had the same killer bangs growing up and apparently she turned into a real fox so good for her!
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
I used to think that Ariel from The Little Mermaid was the most beautiful girl in the world so even though I’m not a redhead, I would have to say her.
5. What is your favorite quote?
This changes for me depending on what is going on in my life. Right now I’m in the thick of wedding planning so I like this one: “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
Shane and I have said many times that we feel like our relationship came together as well as it did because of the places in our lives that we were both in when we met. If we had met in high school, I would have thought he was a slacker and he would have thought I was a goody two shoes. But we met at a time in our lives when our relationship clicked and we were both able to see how perfectly the other was for us.
6. What was your first concert?
I’ve actually never been to a real concert. I’ve been to a couple of free outdoors things but I’ve never bought a ticket to an actual concert- any recommendations?!
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
I’m not sure but I would guess either Yahoo or Facebook (I’m addicted!)
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Who wants to be a dwarf when they can be Snow White?
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Hmm, maybe mac and cheese, ice cream cake, and bottomless fries from Red Robin. Side note, if they’re bottomless doesn’t that mean that would push back the execution time? (Real story: my sister used to go there after tennis and after a few orders, she would ask them to bring her last round in a to go box)
10. What is the background of your computer?
A picture from our time share in Mexico